"Lowest longterm cost per ton handled
longterme le grappin le plus économique par tonne manipulé"
JHT Half Open (5 tines)
||1.56 yd3 / 1,2
||Up to 0.8 USton
1 Mton / m3
||6545 lbs / 2975
- Length Closed
- Length Open
- Height Closed
- Height Open
1977 mm / 77.7/8"
2762 mm / 108.3/4"
2632 mm / 103.5/8"
2855 mm / 112.3/8"
Reinforced Protection Cage
High Manganese Round Steel
offers a proven series of Orange Peel Grapples specifically designed
for the rugged scrap-processing environment.
These Grapples are available in two series - the "JHT" Series for
lighter materials and the "JHS" for heavier materials. This proven
design is an ideal match for use with the "E" Equilibrium Crane
as well as other conventional scrap processing material handlers.
- Open, Semi-Open, or Closed Tine Design
- Capacity (Closed) ranging from 0.7 yd3 to 3.9 yd3
- Sharp Tooth design for excellent penetration and
retention of material
- Hardox 400 high strength / wear resistant teeth construction
with high manganese round steel reinforcements on
the internal tooth
edges and Hardox 500 tooth tips.
- Cylinders with oversize spherical bearings and integrated double
- Cylinders have a design pressure of 5075 psi but operate at
less than 4000 psi. All fittings, connections, and packings are
with working pressures to 5000 psi. Mechanical stops at both ends
of stroke prevent cylinder damage from bottoming out.
- Pivot Points use inductive hardened oversize CrMo pins and
through hardened steel bushings
- Reinforced, extra strong mechanical protection for the grapple
- Unique Oil Distribution System - a nearly indestructible oil
distribution ring for pressure and return is built integral with
the central body
for oil distribution to each cylinder with the most efficient
routing and minimum connections.
- Designed and built by E-Crane International, a world leader
in scrap processing and bulk material handling equipment.